Pet Grooming in Rochester
We’ll Take Great Care of Your Pets
At South Towne Veterinary Hospital, we are happy to offer pet parents in Rochester grooming services. Our groomer, Jacquie, has been in the animal field for many years. Starting with grooming, dog showing, obedience, animal rescue, and rehabilitation in the beginning years and evolving to just grooming over the past 10 years. Each dog is given her undivided attention and affection. It is important to her that every dog is groomed on an individual basis and that each dog’s needs are met or specific problems (behavioral, medical, etc.) are addressed with the owners or the doctors.
Some important information about our grooming services:
- Appointments are available five days a week
- Larger dogs require more time, so fewer appointments are available on those days
- All products used are safe and gentle or previously prescribed by the veterinarians
- For dogs and cats that require grooming with sedation, appointments are scheduled with the doctors and the groomer
- Cat grooming is also available, however, due to the nature of stress levels in cats we generally do not bathe them unless it’s necessary or required (because of fleas or serious skin issues).
To request grooming or boarding services in Rochester, give us a call at (585) 312-0039.
We Put Your Pets First
We collaborate with a Board Certified Surgeon for advanced orthopedic surgeries.
Our focus is to provide a broad spectrum of different diagnostic procedures.
It is our goal to provide our clients with a great experience using the best medical treatments.
We treat each and every patient as if it were our own and we value the trust you put in us.
Our Raving Reviews
“He truly cares about the animals and their owners.”- Elise W.
“He has real bedside manner when it come to all animals.”- Pat C.
“I really couldn’t be more impressed. So grateful to have such an incredible Veterinary Office in the Rochester area!”- Alyssa J.