As more information becomes available regarding COVID-19, we are adjusting to ensure the health and safety of our staff, clients and patients. As a part of our continuing efforts to deliver the best care, we will be implementing the following measures effective immediately:
- Car-side services are available to our clients beginning today including check ins, check outs, appointments, and other services. Please give us a call when you arrive for your appointment and one of our staff will come to your car when you arrive and can conduct the check-in/ check-out process and will bring your pet into the hospital for care.
- If you have traveled within the last 2 weeks, have been placed under mandatory quarantine following travel, are coughing, or have a fever, we respectfully request that you refrain from coming into the hospital and instead take advantage of our car-side services to prevent any potential spread of illness to our staff and other clients.
- ALL medication refills will be mailed directly to your home. Please reach out if you have refill request.
- At this time we will continue to provide dental procedures to pets as scheduled.
- We are continuing to accept appointments for puppy/kitten wellness, dentals, and procedures. If you would like to reschedule your routine appointment for a later date, please contact us and we will work with you to reschedule. We encourage anyone still coming in for pet care to utilize our car-side services.
We want to thank you in advance for your cooperation during this time to help us stay healthy and provide the very best care to you and your pets. We will continue to provide updates as the changing COVID-19 situation unfolds. Thank you to all of our clients for your cooperation and we hope you and your family remain self and healthy during this time.
Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or additional concerns: (919) 870-7000
“He truly cares about the animals and their owners.”- Elise W.
“He has real bedside manner when it come to all animals.”- Pat C.
“I really couldn’t be more impressed. So grateful to have such an incredible Veterinary Office in the Rochester area!”- Alyssa J.