In order to keep our patients, their families, and our community safe, we have updated our pandemic safety measures.
- Beginning July 19th, we are inviting one adult to accompany their pet into an exam room for their appointment. If you have a larger party or children with you, we will need to continue your visit as a curbside appointment.
- To limit exposure between people, we are asking all clients to check in from their car. Upon arrival, please call (585) 334-1550 or text (585) 487-8359.
- We ask that you wear a mask when interacting with our team and entering the building, our team will continue to wear a mask for everyone’s safety.
- When an exam room is available our team will contact you, a hospital team member will meet you at the front door of the hospital and show your directly into an exam room.
- Our hospital team will hold the pet in support of the veterinarian during the appointment.
- Upon completion of the doctor’s examination of your pet, the hospital team will advise on checking out and exiting the hospital.
- Our team disinfects our exam rooms after every appointment and the lobby area is disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Food and prescription pick-ups, technician appointments and pet drop-offs for procedures will continue to be handled curbside during our normal hours of operation.
- Curbside appointments will be accommodated upon request if you are uncomfortable accompanying your pet inside, please let us know when you check-in.
As always, the health and safety of our clients and our team is a top priority. Until we’re able to fully return to normal operations, we ask that you continue to follow our recommended safety guidelines.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions (585) 334-1550.
We Put Your Pets First
We collaborate with a Board Certified Surgeon for advanced orthopedic surgeries.
Our focus is to provide a broad spectrum of different diagnostic procedures.
It is our goal to provide our clients with a great experience using the best medical treatments.
We treat each and every patient as if it were our own and we value the trust you put in us.
Our Raving Reviews
“He truly cares about the animals and their owners.”- Elise W.
“He has real bedside manner when it come to all animals.”- Pat C.
“I really couldn’t be more impressed. So grateful to have such an incredible Veterinary Office in the Rochester area!”- Alyssa J.